|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||100 SET PER MONTH|
Antenna far-field measurement system with Compact range anechoic chamber can provide the measurement for antenna gain, antenna pattern and etc Indoor antenna far-field measurement system is an automatic measurement system which is based on intelligent instrument and PC (or Industrial Computer), with the ability of data collection, analysis and processing. Test system takes main monitoring computer as the core, and automatically completes antenna far-field measurement task, by conducting and controlling the same functional peripheral equipments, such as vector network analyzer,receiver positioner, polarization positioner and etc.
In the far field test mode, performing those measures (control, data collection,
storage) on the positioner and instrument, you can obtain analysis & process,
display or copy, printout of the radiation characteristics, and you can complete
the following functions:
1. The control of positioner's rotary direction, speed and rotary range, can real-time display positioner's position, status, speed and direction.
2. In set angle range, it can fast & automatically search out max radiation direction of tested antenna, and show pitch angle and direction angle of Max radiation direction.
3. Testing and storage of antenna direction pattern: you can adopt simultaneously test in single frequency or multiple frequency points, and save each frequency point's testing data separately. It can complete at least 6 frequency points measurement of antenna direction pattern every time.
4. Antenna gain test: Separately scan and measure the maximum level of standard gain antenna and tested antenna, adopt the known gain of standard gain antenna to calculate the gain of tested antenna, and then give out the gain curve of tested antenna.
5. It can provide calculation, comparison, analysis and processing for antenna parameters in rectangular coordinates and polar coordinates, and it also perform rotation, movement, overlay comparison and analysis on direction pattern.
6. Direction pattern index, such as: identified beam width in direction pattern, size of side lobe, depth of zero, front-back ratio, location of zero, and location of side lobe.
7. Test result can be output in text, graphics or tables and etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Sundy