|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||PAPER CARTONS|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 WEEKS|
In order to minimize the interference between the cable, all power lines and signal lines, control lines and test lines and other cable channels are laid independently of each other. Under the elevated floor, there are at least six metal cable ducts with a diameter of 120 (one set of backup metal cable ducts). Each metal cable pipe is equipped with closed-loop lead, alternating current, direct current and weak are separately laid, and darkroom test Equipment and transmitting antenna power independent of each other line.
1) Such absorbers have a pyramid-shaped appearance, with blue color (the color can be customized too)
2) Pliable and flexible, the pyramids won’t bend in long-term use, and its absorbing properties won’t be changed within 10 years.
3) Oxygen index:32%(GB/T2406.2-2009), it can meet the requirements of test I voltage-resistant, test II difficulty of flame ignition and propagation, test III flame-resistant test of Navy laboratory report NRL8093(1977).
4) Good environmental performance, all raw materials can meet the environmental requirements, no volatile, no smell and non-toxic.
5) Working conditions: general indoor application
Long-time working temperature: -50°C~90°C
Short-time working temperature: -100°C~120°C
Relative humidity: 55%±15%
Frequency range: 30MHz~110GHz
6) Installation method: it generally use an environmental protective adhesive to paste the absorbers on the shield body; when the absorbers’ height is below 500mm, Velcro installation can be applied; furthermore, we can also adopt the fasteners to install the absorbers, which would facilitate the replacement of absorbers and the relocation of chambers.
|No. of Pyramidals
|Model||Reflectivity Loss(-dB@GHz)||Power handling
Contact Person: Mr. Sundy