|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Delivery Time:||30 DYAYS|
|Supply Ability:||10000 SQM PER YEAR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SQM|
Removing 20% from the tips of pyramid absorbers (low carbon), it is the Truncated absorbers (without tips), which almost has the same performance in low frequency as the pyramid absorbers (with tips); but its performance in high frequency might be slightly declined. The advantage of such absorbers is bringing a larger net space, eliminating the tips droop, and it has a stronger resistance capability against mechanical damage.
1) It used to have a truncated appearance (some customers might want to keep the tips);
it has blue color (more color for optional), it is pliable and flexible.
2) Working condition: long-time working temperature: -50oC~80oC
Relative humidity: 55%±15%
3) it must be matched with ferrite tiles, to get a better broadband performance during 30MHz-18GHz
4) There shall be matching design between ferrite tiles layer and absorbers layer, to further develop the bandwidth.
5) Oxygen index ≥30%(GB/T2406.2-2009), it can meetthe requirements of test I voltage-resistant, test II difficulty of flame ignition and propagation,test III flame-resistant test ofNavylaboratory report NRL8093(1977).
6) Good environmental performance, all raw materials can meet the environmental requirements, no volatile, no smell and non-toxic.
7) Installation method: it generally uses fasteners installation or Velcro installation, which would facilitate the replacement of absorbers and the relocation of chambers. For small anechoic chambers, absorbers can be directly pasted by an environmental protective adhesive.
Contact Person: Mr. Sundy